Apply Now

International Students

The Wireless Research Centre is open to admitting students who are studying overseas. If you are an international student who is interested in conducting your research project regarding wireless communication in New Zealand, you can contact our officer for Administration Assistance.

You will be required to provide certain information and documents such as:

  • Your educational background, the degrees you have finished and currently taking, and other qualifications.
  • The research papers and theses that you have done.
  • How well-versed you are with the English language.
  • Your area of interest in the field of wireless communication that you would want to do your research on.
  • The timeline or period you wish to take on the research project.

Furthermore, you would be required to obtain a New Zealand Student Visa to allow you access into the country as a student of the Wireless Research Centre.

Also, note that there are no scholarships that will be available for international students. You will need to shoulder your own expenses (e.g., plane tickets, living expenses such as food, and accommodation) during your research stint with us.

However, the Centre can provide you with a good environment where you will be able to conduct your research with professional researchers and you will also have advisers to guide you on your research.

You will learn a lot from this experience and you will be exposed to different cultures and people with whom you can change ideas with.